American Preparatory Academy WILL provide school lunches to OFF CAMPUS families who are interested in them. We will provide them as follows:
If you have a student On Campus they may come to the lunchroom before 2pm to request off
campus sibling lunches.
These lunches MUST be pre-ordered as per our normal schedule.
How to Order
All families are asked to follow our normal procedures for ordering lunch:
- Complete an application https://www.americanprep.org/school-lunch-program/eligibility/ Regardless of your status, all lunches will be free.
- Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email from Skyward.
- Email email@example.com to place your order.
- You are ordering for the entire week Monday thru Friday
- All orders must be submitted by Friday for the following week
- Meals that are ordered and not picked up will be charged $3.05 per meal ordered
- Lunches will NOT be available during holidays and school breaks
Draper 1, 2, 3
- Pick up at Draper 2 on Monday and Wednesday from 1:00-1:45 pm
- Pick up at Salem on Monday and Wednesday from 1:00-1:45 pm
West Valley 1, 2
- Pick up at West Valley 2 on Monday and Wednesday from 1:00-1:45 pm
NOTE: For Monday holidays lunches will be picked up on Tuesday from 1:00-1:45 pm (Tuesday lunch only).